About Tim Hortons
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.10 responses
- of employees say the company is not diverse.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
Tim Hortons Reviews
I enjoy the flexibility and the managers are very kind and always willing to let me take time off to work on my studies. We get free hot drinks such as coffee, hot chocolate, French vanilla, etc,. We also get 50% all food. All the associates are very kind, caring and welcoming! I enjoy going into work everyday. I enjoy baking the donuts and other treats. I enjoy engaging with the customers and making friendly conversations. The team is always ready to help one another! My manager's wife was diagnosed with cancer and everyone pitched in to donate food and money for him and his three children. I love my job and I wouldn't want any other part time job!
Tim Hortons is a good place to learn and to gain experience and also to meet great people. But the job can be frustrating when their is conflict between the employees, especially when one, two, or multiple employees and supervisors doesn't want to do their jobs properly. If everyone did each of their own responsibility and job correctly, our store will be way more efficient.
I would recommend teenagers work for this company as for me i needed better pay in orer to take care of my daughter i would work every day for peanuts but you have to start somewhere. This was my first job. I really enjoyed the experience for a first time job experience, all of my coworkers and my managers were amazing and very helpful.