About Tijuana Flats Burrito Company
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.9 responses
Tijuana Flats Burrito Company Reviews
I love working at tijuana flats! Managers work well with student schedules, and understand if things pop up. Very fast pased environment as its usually busy, fun atmosphere for both workers and guest. This job has taught me an immense amount of customer service and responsibility. I have created a bond with my managers like no other, I feel safe and understood at my place of work.
My experience so far working at Tijuana Flats Burrito Company has been a superior experience for a first job. The smiling and welcoming faces brought new light to the frighting experience of getting a job as a high schooler. The team I work with is incredible, and their kindness never ceases. The workplace is highly efficient and effective. With suitable training and moral support, learning all the things I needed to was made effortless and elementary. The company has been very flexible to the working hours I have submitted and allow me to work while still having time to be a typical high schooler. I enjoy very much working at Tijuana Flats Burrito Company and would recommend it to anyone seeking a position of employment.
Working at Tijuana Flats has been a great experience. They spent over a week training me, a total of 8 shifts. I fully learned how to do everything and felt very comfortable when it came time to handle customers on my own, prepare food to serve and go, to answer phones and clean. Everyone I work with is wonderful and scheduling is very flexible. As an employee you receive half off when ever you want food. You get paid under minimum wage but you also receive decent tips. All of the managers started as front or back of house employees.