Tiffany & Company Reviews

Over the top experience! I highly recommend if given the chance, and I say chance, because they're a very difficult Company to get a position with. Highly knowledgeable staff, and sales professionals. Excellent management! I wouldn't want to see any changes.
It is a great company to work for, surrounded by very open and friendly individuals. By working there I feel like a part of a family which makes it fun to get up and go to work everyday.
I think Diversity within recruiting can be improved. Also, the on-boarding process can be a lot smoother if there was a training on the company and brand.
Start Your Review of Tiffany & Company
I love working for Tiffany & Company. It is a wonderful company with great benefits. The management staff is wonderful and very helpful. The company is also great with internal growth. I highly recommend working for this company if given the chance.
Working at Tiffany & Co. is a lot of fun! They take good care of their employees, the management is outstanding, and you get to see customers leaving with huge smiles on their face all day.