Things Remembered Reviews

Sometimes stressful, but overall a great work environment. The time always goes by quickly when you have a fun engraving project to work on or interesting customers to assist.
This is a great place to get management experience, and very friendly. It is too bad they declared bankruptcy, I would have stayed forever.
Co workers are great but management is very tough. It is hard to make sales when there are barely any customers coming inside the store.
Start Your Review of Things Remembered
I love my employees as well as my manager, Ali! She's done a great job in turning the store around and keeping it organized. She's very mindful of our own personal lives and communicates well with the customers and employees. There's not much that I would wish to change, except that more people would apply! Not many people apply and I'm not sure why. It isn't your typical retail store, and it is still the #1 personalization retail store in the country so it takes a lot of responsibility to deal with customers personalized stuff.
The company is not terrible, I had an amazing manager that I worked under at my location. The pay is average and the bonus is not terrible as long as goal is achieved.