About Things Remembered
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.5 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.5 responses
Things Remembered Reviews
I love my employees as well as my manager, Ali! She's done a great job in turning the store around and keeping it organized. She's very mindful of our own personal lives and communicates well with the customers and employees. There's not much that I would wish to change, except that more people would apply! Not many people apply and I'm not sure why. It isn't your typical retail store, and it is still the #1 personalization retail store in the country so it takes a lot of responsibility to deal with customers personalized stuff.
Sometimes stressful, but overall a great work environment. The time always goes by quickly when you have a fun engraving project to work on or interesting customers to assist.
This is a great place to get management experience, and very friendly. It is too bad they declared bankruptcy, I would have stayed forever.