Thermo Fisher Scientific Reviews

I came in as a contracted employee. My contract was for 3 months temporary to permanent hire but I just kept having my contract extended. It was very unfortunate that they would not hire me full-time or compensate proportionate to my efforts and capabilities. I ended up leaving after 6 months when a very satisfying job offer was received for another company. Overall, the management seems to struggle with product deadlines and ensuring employee satisfaction/fulfillment. I did enjoy the small perks including free in-house massages and delightful holiday events.
Thermo fisher Scientific is a world leader in serving science, with more than 70000employees globally. Company helps customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Thermo Fisher has innovative technologies, it is a good place to work and lot of rooms to learn, the company encourages personal and career development, there are a lot of opportunities to move up and/or lateral within the company but mostly inside the big locations.
It is a well-organized business system, it is stable and keeps long-term goals in mind.
Thermo Fisher Scientific operates with all the characteristics and benefits that you would want in an ideal company to work for. Integrity in policy and standard of operations, great pay for entry level, limitless potential for growth, great incentives, and phenomenal training throughout all departments. What more could you possibly ask for in a great company?
Start Your Review of Thermo Fisher Scientific
What I like about Thermo Fisher Scientific are the hours we put in and plus the overtime. What I would like to see some changes are how they take their employees seriously and cooperate with their employees, not just over work their employees.
Great experience gained in the transplant diagnostics field. Very helpful staff and always evolving practices keep us non complacent
Very family focused, flexible schedule, and great benefits. Expect A LOT of work. Thermo Fisher Scientific is a fantastic company to work for, they also demand a tremendous amount of work ethic, but don't worry, the benefits make it all worth it.
I like that is a very clean environment but they could have better pay rates. Is ethnically diverse.
Great place to work and good advancement opportunities. Job can be stressful depending on the site. Workload might get heavy and a lot of OT can be needed. Tuition reimbursement is lovely!
A great place to work and grow. Very innovative company who strives to become the better and better each day. It is a cutting edge company where they encourage you to learn and become more successful.
I have been an intern here for over a year now, and have really enjoyed the experience. I have gotten to work on the equipment side, as well as a process engineer for various roles. The experience has been great, and the company is doing some great things.
I like that I got to meet and work with a whole range of people. People from different backgrounds, different mind sets and different approaches. The one thing Thermo Fisher should definitely change is trying to find people that can actually do the job. In a room of 15 people, 1/3 should not be the only ones pulling extra weight while the other ones just linger around. Those that are pulling extra weight should be awarded more as well.