ThedaCare Regional Medical Center - Appleton Reviews

I was brought over when ThedaCare acquired FVHO. The transition itself was awful. We weren't told what was going on until the very end of everything. Their management is terrible at handling interpersonal problems. They prefer to just ignore things.
I love working a thedacare in Appleton! It is a great atmosphere and the staff is amazing. It is like a family and I enjoy going to work everyday! They averred flexible as well which is great!
Working for this organization has truly been wonderful. The faculty is caring and everyone generally loves what they are doing. In the future I would like to see less focus on the business aspect of the hospital with financial cuts, however when running a business I understand the importance.
Start Your Review of ThedaCare Regional Medical Center - Appleton
I have had many problems with work/life balance, which led to issues with management. I managed to adapt as the company and management were unwilling to compromise, holding firm to the idea that ThedaCare comes first before anything else. However, the people I work with have made it the best environment I have been in while working. We are a family inside and outside of work and the same treatment is given to anyone that joins the team.
ThedaCare Appleton is a place that likes to see its employees succeed! They offer tuition assistance, the management is flexible with your school schedule and are willing to help find programs to help you advance in your practice.