The Walking Company Reviews

We worked to fit the need of the customer by pairing them with a customize orthotic. The orthotic provides great health to the patient, by bring back arch support you are providing the back with support, trouble leg muscles, and tension from the foot. With gain a supportive arch you maintain good posture that stops from the aching body pain. Remember that it begins with the feet.
It’s a fun place to work ! Made good friends, flexible hours and good perks! I like working here while I am in school.
I never heard of the walking company until I started working there. The customized comfort is excellent.
Start Your Review of The Walking Company
I love my job here, it allows me to have school in the morning and work at night. My co-workers are fun, outgoing, and energetic. I've been working for the company for almost 5 years now. It has been very steady, allowing me to support myself while I go to school. I've traveled and worked at 3 different locations. I get training every month on all the newest product. It is a commission based job which allows me to control my own paycheck. My favorite part of my job is that I get to help people walk more comfortably every day.