The University of Chicago Medical Center Reviews

The staff here are always so happy, and pleasant to see. They are very helpful, and provide great service for those that are sick.
culturally diverse and very dedicated staff Easy staff parking, beautiful campus. Teaching hospital in a Nice neighborhood. The leadership is below average and promotes nepotism. Criticism and speaking up is not encouraged and many senior staff has left. Patient safety is not highest priority.
It was ok , great place to learn. Not many opportunities to advance. Great benefits. Lack of communication thought the organization.
Start Your Review of The University of Chicago Medical Center
I love the work environment and how cohesive the staff is to produces great quality of care. I can't say what I dislike, these are challenges amongst most hospitals
I love the people that I work with on a day to day basis. I feel the organization cares how the employees
I have overall had a wonderful experience with The University of Chicago, I can tell they genuinely care, not only for their patient's but for their employees as well.
I love working for the University of Chicago. The benefits are good. When working here, you'll have access to medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, transportation assistance, and an employee assistance program that assists employees that are dealing personal problems that affect their job. Overall this is great place to work. The only negative thing about working here is that the neighborhoods around the hospital have some crime. So, it is in everyone's best interest to be alert and aware especially those who use public transportation.
Great experience everyone is very caring and willing to help you if needed. Everyone truly cares about their patients and want to see them get better. Doctors are always around to help with questions and care of the patients.
The upper managers need to be more workplace friendly. They can tend to be uppity in their demeanor.
Great place to work if you love helping people. Leadership could be better and as patient focused as the employees, but aside from that, it is a wonderful place and the work we do here saves and improved thousands of lives every year.
I have always wanted to work here and I have finally gotten the opportunity and understand why it took so long to become an employee. That is because once people get hired they do not leave because the opportunities are endless. The company cares about patients and their employees and strive everyday to display such.