About The Travelers Companies
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.14 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.14 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.14 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.14 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.14 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.14 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.14 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.14 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.14 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.14 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.14 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.14 responses
The Travelers Companies Reviews
The culture at Travelers is unlike any other company I have worked for. Regardless of your title, everyone is on the same playing field as you. Your voice and opinion matters, and is heard. While benefits and compensation are great, finding a team you ENJOY working with every day is priceless, and it's easy to attain that here.
The culture at Travelers is supportive, open-minded and driven by an eagerness to learn and grow. Employees are treated with respect and offered countless opportunities for development. Diversity and inclusion are regarded as business imperatives as well as priority values and you feel that every day in every interaction.
I love how family oriented my company is and how flexible they are. The many opportunities that they provide is amazing. The culture is like no other I’ve experienced!