About The Results Companies
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
The Results Companies Reviews
Working at the Results Companies was a good time. I enjoyed the people and clients I worked for and with. I felt taken advantage of though. As the only bilingual supervisor who apparently was the bilingual certifier, I was not compensated for this while agents on the floor were. I was asked many times to assist with other accounts that prevented me from doing my daily duties as well while still needing to meet my weekly and monthly goals. It's a great job, but not worth the pay.
The work environment is productive, there is always room for growth here. The company have fun theme days for employees to participate in. Pay is competitive, and they have full benefits.
Nothing spectacular. Just an average place to work. Direct supervisors are caring, but higher-ups don't care. Benefits suck. Seasonal employment so if you need a job temporarily, it's perfect.