About The MENTOR Network
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 13 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.13 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.13 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.13 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.13 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.13 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.13 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.13 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.13 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.13 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.13 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.13 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.13 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyB-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
The MENTOR Network Reviews
It takes a certain kind of person to work with the brain injured, at the location I was hired at there were a good amount of us at first, but quickly a lot of people either quit or were fired leaving the facility poorly staffed and as new hires were added on the people hired were not that "certain kind" of people. Great job if you have a good group of staff, but otherwise expect either double shifts or a lot of work undone due to call-offs.
I really enjoyed the human contact and all of the bright smiles and improvements that I saw in my participants through the last year I've worked for NeuroRestorative (a daughter company of the MENTOR Network). I recommend it for anyone trying to get into the human services/social work/advocacy field.
My experience with this company has been average. Management needs to be improved greatly. They should demonstrate employee appreciation to encourage employees to stay committed to there jobs. Overall poor management leads to unsuccessful employees.