The Medical Team, Inc. Reviews

My experience when I first started for another facility was great but now that I work for a company located in a different area I realized this was the worst decision I ever made.
I was a Certified Nurse Assistant at the The Medical Team, a home health company for home health aides, LPNs, and RNs. The company provides health benefits! Va coordinators helped me explore different retirement facilities and family homes throughout Northern Virginia. I worked less than four hours with a client then I moved on to the next. My tasks included but not limited to the client’s bath, their meal, supervision with their medication, their laundry, and their housework. Also, I worked as an on call aide on weekends for a free $50 bonus! I was always employed. One concern I had with the Medical Team was too many cases that required housework, so it’s important to get with the coordinators that do Medicaid cases or private duty. Medicaid cases and private duty cases may pay less, but they are similar to the duties performed by a nurse aide in the hospital. Overall, the experience I had at The Medical Team was a great endeavor.
Most employees are friendly and seem to care about the care they provide to their clients. The company really cares about providing good services the the geriatric population. There are also some good benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, 401k and vacation time with paid holidays.
Start Your Review of The Medical Team, Inc.
Great company to work for everyone Is nice they offer flexible schedules competitive pay and has a restaurant located on the first floor with great food and the managers are willing to help you advance