The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission Reviews

Working at MNCPPC has been a great experience. The benefits and pay are very competitive and the management is very supportive.
Working with MNCPPC has been a wonderful experience. I have been able to meet liked mined people and learn many new skills. The company provides great trainings for its employees that are interesting and interactive. The trainings this company have provided has allowed me to improve my skill set. The company is very welcoming and st times can feel like a family.
I loved the workplace and how the employees at all the connecting sites are very respectful and helpful towards one another.
Start Your Review of The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
It is a great environment to work at. I have only peen working in parks and planning for one year but I love it already. Many of my family members work for parks and planning and they love it too.
I am currently holding a position as Camp Director with the summer program at the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (MNCPPC). I have been participating with MNCPPC since I was 14 years old. I started out volunteering and now have become a director. There is definitely growth potential within the agency.
It was a good job that was in my major. I started with a friend making a recommendation for me to get the Job. I worked out well with the schedule I had .