About The Marcus Corporation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.13 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.13 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.13 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.13 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.13 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.13 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.13 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.13 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.13 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.13 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.13 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.13 responses
The Marcus Corporation Reviews
I really enjoyed working for Marcus, good entry level position but difficult to move up. During my time there I worked in many different positions and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Not everyone can say they stayed at their first job for four years and enjoyed it too!
I love my job and what I do, I’ve made a lot of really great friends with my co-workers which is very important! I just wish they would renovate ALL of their theaters not just a select few.
I enjoy working at this location. The management is stressed out a lot, which then effects staff. Other than that, I love the corporation!