About The Marcus Corporation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.16 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.16 responses
The Marcus Corporation Reviews
The location I worked at could have used better management, they always seemed lost and didn't know how to lead their employees. Most managers were lost and disorganized, they didn't know how to properly place the servers on each theater and rotate them so that each of them had equal opportunities on tips. Overall, some fights here and there but personally I always had a friendly vibe with my coworkers. Layoffs are extremely common on hosts, and maybe the location I worked at could've done better on hiring more runners instead of so many hosts. It seems management needs more work and consider more the outcomes of their decisions.
I love working here! Before COVID-19 struck, I had been working for 3 months. All of the employees are friendly and hard-working. Everyone stays relaxed, and is super friendly. I plan on being here for a long time.
Within the last year Marcus Theatres has bought out the company I have worked for, Southern Theatres. A lot of changes have been happening around us within the workplace, some good, some not so good. But, when I say I thoroughly enjoy my job, that is an understatement. I work as a server at Movie Tavern, and I love the atmosphere that has been created for me. I would greatly appreciate the oppurtunity to be a full-time employee with benefits, but as of right now that is not offered. That would really be my only true complaint.