About The Kroger Company
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 488 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.488 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.488 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.488 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.488 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.488 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.488 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.488 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.488 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.488 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.488 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.488 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.488 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.488 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.488 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.488 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.488 responses
The Kroger Company Reviews
Kroger is an awesome company to work for! The flexible schedules and easy communication has relieved my employment stress throughout high school. The benefits of working here are awesome, like steady hours, simple work, and not to mention, college reimbursement programs!
I am currently employed in the pharmacy at a Kroger grocery store. Personally I love working at Kroger! Kroger has had some of the best co-workers I've ever worked with. In the workplace the staff you are with everyday can make or break the environment as a whole. I have been very lucky to have been given a chance to work here with no prior pharmacy experience. In continuance with the company I'd like to see the corporation take the hard work that the pharmacy staff does (while understaffed) into consideration when making changes that they believe will be better. the constant changes and "upgrades" in their EPRN system have seemed to cause more stress than it is really worth.
It opens up to growth and development within the corporation. They see good workers and can offer a move up within the store. They give you the opportunity to grow your work experience within the store, and I think that’s great! I have personally gotten this opportunity and I have moved up within the store. It feels good to be recognized and rewarded for doing good work.