About The Home Depot
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 513 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.513 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.513 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.513 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.513 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.513 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.513 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.513 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.513 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.513 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.513 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.513 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.513 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.513 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.513 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.513 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.513 responses
The Home Depot Reviews
My experience at this company has been overall positive for the job that it is. I came here to work a minimum wage job as a cashier to pay for college and ended up with a family and the opportunity for advancement with the right attitude and people behind me. Although turnover can be high and not all management looks out for employees, many associates look out for each other and the company overall offers great benefits and opportunities; I even got tuition assistance through one of the programs offered by Home Depot!
The atmosphere is great to work in. Co-workers are friendly to each other. The management is disorganized from the highest levels all the way down to the store level. The company ideal that they take care of their people is BS. Home Depot has the lowest starting pay in the retail industry! The management is only concerned about their bonuses, so staff is short-handed all the time! Very sad to see this once great company turn into one with such greed at the management and corporate level. Inconsistent and stupid moves by corporate to ensure failure.
Home Depot is a nice and simple job and takes no effort. It’s recommended for high school students just out of school or so. I’m just a cashier there and offer great customer service. A smile, engagement in small conversations, and giving great service is awesome and really changes our customers and even our days to turn that frown upside down!