About The Home Depot
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 564 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.564 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.564 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.564 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.564 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.564 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.564 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.564 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.564 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.564 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.564 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.564 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.564 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.564 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.564 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.564 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.564 responses
The Home Depot Reviews
Without a doubt, the company is one of the best I have ever worked for. The schedules are flexible. The management staff is great and open to working with you in both personal and professional goals. In addition, every year there is a bonus for employees who qualify, regardless of your position. They also offer discounts to schools around the country. Plus, the 401k is available to part-time staff. Wow!
My experience at this company has been overall positive for the job that it is. I came here to work a minimum wage job as a cashier to pay for college and ended up with a family and the opportunity for advancement with the right attitude and people behind me. Although turnover can be high and not all management looks out for employees, many associates look out for each other and the company overall offers great benefits and opportunities; I even got tuition assistance through one of the programs offered by Home Depot!
The atmosphere is great to work in. Co-workers are friendly to each other. The management is disorganized from the highest levels all the way down to the store level. The company ideal that they take care of their people is BS. Home Depot has the lowest starting pay in the retail industry! The management is only concerned about their bonuses, so staff is short-handed all the time! Very sad to see this once great company turn into one with such greed at the management and corporate level. Inconsistent and stupid moves by corporate to ensure failure.