About The Hershey Company
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.8 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.8 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.8 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.8 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.8 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.8 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.8 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.8 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.8 responses
The Hershey Company Reviews
I worked in food service at Hershey's Chocolate World for 3 years before moving to the cash accounting department and have worked here for 1 1/2 years. It is a good first job, but after awhile you become frustrated. There are too many levels of managers, and the lack of communication due to the levels is frustrating. Most of the managers only care about making money and not about taking care of the employees which is what causes such a high turnover rate. It is crazy busy during the summer and can be very stressful due to the high volume of tourists. If you get overwhelmed easily, it will not be a good job for you.
I enjoyed working at Hershey's Chocolate World for several summers due to my awesome coworkers and generally fun job. However, there were little to no opportunities for advancement and I definitely could not make a living working here. For those who did get promoted, decisions didn't seem fair, and it also didn't seem fair how their gave raises.
Dealing with crowds of people can be stressful. Some co-workers are difficult to work with. But overall, a pleasant work environment and a fun place to work, especially if you like kids!