About The Hartford
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.11 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.11 responses
The Hartford Reviews
When I started working for the Hartford, I had virtually no experience in the insurance industry. While I am grateful for the opportunity to have learned more about insurance, and as I appreciate the fact that the Hartford took a chance on me, I'm not totally satisfied in my position with the company. Within six years, I have had four managers, two of them unwilling to learn the product that I was hired to work, which is made the past two years a difficult experience. I have seen multiple changes and several layoffs take place over the six years, which does not give much a surance that my little department will be here for the long haul. The bonuses are decent, and the raises are poor. I am grateful however for the free life insurance, and the 401K that is growing, albeit based on how the stock market is trending.
Great company with strong leadership, values and a commitment to diversity and inclusion. Flexible work arrangements are available and encouraged, management is transparent and quick to make decisions. Overall, a wonderful company to work for at all levels.
The Hartford is a place where young professionals are welcome. The Hartford is a place of great integrity and they truly believe in the power of inclusion. The belief that the more people we have from various walks of life permeates throughout the company creating a very well rounded and diverse staff of individuals offering an array of talents and ideas. The culture is one of constant excitement and joy, people genuinely love coming to work on a daily basis.