The Habit Restaurants Inc. Reviews

Overall good company to work for, but not a lot of room for advancement. Hours and pay are reasonable.
I worked at one of The Habit stores for 2 summers consecutively. I enjoyed working there because the customers were nice and my pay was fairly good. There were a few managers so sometimes the communication between them wasn't always clear, but overall it was a good work environment.
I have really enjoyed my experience working at the Habit I have developed a better work ethic and become more sociable
Start Your Review of The Habit Restaurants Inc.
I liked the way all restaurants seemed to be ran the same way, everyone working with the same skills and knowledge at every store. I wish there would be a greater focus on better training rather than a “fast track” of employees to meet quota.
I enjoy working here as a cashier. My hours are super flexible and everyone gets along. On the downside, too many hours can be given and it’s very paced as the stores are high volumes. There are always to go up in job positions. As new are popping up, they are always in need of people. I’ve worked in other food service restaurant and I would say it was the best training ive received.
Working at the Habit has been a pleasure. The coworkers are friendly, managers are understanding, and customers are super friendly. One of the many outstanding characteristics of The Habit is that there is very good training videos and I learned the jobs fast and effortlessly. One of the main values of The Habit is to smile at the customers and be polite. It makes working a lot more positive when you are smiling all the time. The Habit is a great job for a friendly work environment. Additionally, there are raises given frequently for good work. The Habit really cares about their customers and their employees.
Work really well with a student’s schedule and for the most part has a welcoming environment. But sometimes there is a lack of communication with the managers.
The Habit was my first job. It was one of the best experiences I had. I really enjoyed how everyone was very friendly. I learned how to work in a team, finish tasks quickly and how to make delicious shakes. If I were to do it all over, I would still work there. I worked at the Habit for half a year and managed to make a lot of friends, and connect with my community. In my last day, my coworkers bought me a cake, candies to celebrate my last day. Truly a wonderful way to end my time there.
The adrenaline you get when its super busy. The food is fresh and made to order. You must be able to work in a fast paced environment. The training that is given to the employees prepares them for future jobs and growth opportunities are endless.
Working at The Habit Burger Grill was the best first job experience. I only spent seven months but during that time I obtained many skills and made many friends along the way whom I still talk to today! In my first week, I learned the ins and outs of the job. Yet the actual learning happened when I was on the spot. My confidence and communication boost level grew. I was getting better at taking orders, talking to people, making delicious ice cream shakes and bussing tables every day. If I were to do it all over again, I’d still choose The Habit! You wont regret you did!