About The Goddard School
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 16 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.16 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.16 responses
The Goddard School Reviews
I really enjoy working at the Goddard School, the staff are friendly. I get along with everybody there. It can get a bit stressful at times due to people calling out and not having enough flex teachers to cover. The work environment is happy and inviting. You are always on the go since you are working with children, but its fun!
I am an assistant teacher at The Goddard School in Buford, Ga. I am very proud to work with a team that is qualified, dedicated, and loving. They excel in all they do and provide the best care for the children there. they provide they security that a student is safe and in good hands. We take pictures through the day as we capture the child learning and growing into an amazing human being. We go the extra mile to ensure that the children are having "light bulb moments" and we delight in taking part in molding the young minds. The partnership with the families is rewarding and refreshing, as we experience life together and share valuable teaching moments. I recommend parents and staff to abide in a school that cares as much as we do.
The Goddard School provided me with the support, structure, discipline and the space to continuously grow as an educator. I have truly appreciated the support I've gotten from management after voicing my concerns in regards to the school, overall care of the children and work culture. In my numerous years at The Goddard School, I have learned invaluable lessons from my colleagues, students and families.