The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society Reviews

I loved my job as a Home Health Aide, my favorite part was working in the field with clients. I made a difference in the lives of my clients, and helped them in their darkest hours.
I like the flexibilty in schedule. The twelve hr shift allows me more time with family.
The facility has a spiritual environment
I love working for this organization. The work is challenging and meaningful and management is very transparent in the work that we do and needs to be done. The Christian atmosphere is apparent throughout the buildings and enforced every day. This is one of the reasons I was drawn to work for this organization. The work I do helps the employees in the field take care of long-term care residents. I am able to use my Health Information Administration degree everyday to help co-workers make decisions and direct my work. I would definitely recommend this organization to anyone looking for a rewarding career.
Start Your Review of The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society
I love working for Good Samaritan Society. I am a hospice LNA Licensed Nursing Assistant for Good Samaritan Society and I love working for hospice. I feel like I have grown as a LNA and as a person. The values that the company is based on are good personal values to live and work. I have enjoyed working with the whole team to help the patients and families through the last days of their loved ones journey her on the earth. It has been a very rewarding experience. I learned so much and I feel like my experiences at Good Samaritan Society will help me to be an even better nurse.
Good place to work. They care about the elderly. Good benefits. This is a good place to learn many things about healthcare. You must be able to stand on your own two feet.
Wonderful place to work! Very friendly environment and happy employees. Pay is decent and hours aren’t too horrible.
Great company to work for. I have held three different health care positions and have loved everyone of them.
they have great benefits for employees. They pay holiday pay, long hours. Always a need for staff. The residents are mainly friendly.
Taking this job was one of the best decisions I have ever made! Nurses are supportive of me in my education. Coworkers are all friendly and love to help each other. Pay is competitive for the area.
I love my workplace and all my residents. The employees are all very friendly.you will have your disagreements but thats normal.
GSS is a wonderful company to work for. The staff is friendly and caring, administration is supportive, and the national campus maintains excellent communication with all branches. This company pays well, treats employees fairly, and is flexible. There is always room and encouragement to grow.
I love, my job; from the co-workers to the relationships formed with the residents and their families.
I would like to see my location accept tracheotomy recipients. Maininly due to the fact that my father has a trach.