About The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society Reviews
I love working for this organization. The work is challenging and meaningful and management is very transparent in the work that we do and needs to be done. The Christian atmosphere is apparent throughout the buildings and enforced every day. This is one of the reasons I was drawn to work for this organization. The work I do helps the employees in the field take care of long-term care residents. I am able to use my Health Information Administration degree everyday to help co-workers make decisions and direct my work. I would definitely recommend this organization to anyone looking for a rewarding career.
Wonderful place to work! Very friendly environment and happy employees. Pay is decent and hours aren’t too horrible.
GSS is a wonderful company to work for. The staff is friendly and caring, administration is supportive, and the national campus maintains excellent communication with all branches. This company pays well, treats employees fairly, and is flexible. There is always room and encouragement to grow.