The Dow Chemical Company Reviews

Dow is great place to work. The company understands that this position has its challenges, things like, 12 hours shifts and on a rotation, the level of risk needed for hazmat responders, and the ever changing education requirements (that they provide) to meet the safety standards needed, and they provide excellent pay and benefits to accommodate. All safety equipment and specialized training is provided, free of charge, for employees. The only downfall I see personally, is trying to maintain a household with children for a single parent. The swing shift can be very challenging. If you are willing to travel, the opportunities are endless.
It is a vigorous work schedule but greatly compensated. You have to put long hours in and work very hard. There is plenty of room to grow and move up the company ladder.
This is a great opportunity working here. They work with my class schedule and want me to succeed in school. There are many different areas to move around in. They have something for everyone there. People are very friendly and willing to help you if you need it. It is a relaxed place to work.
Start Your Review of The Dow Chemical Company
I enjoy my work environment and the room that is allowed for professional growth. I believe that I’ve been given more opportunities in this organization than any place that I have worked.

I am also a student who is working on my degree in the field of business. My mangers are constantly asking about the status of my education. They believe in me and whatever dreams that I am interested in.
Dow has been a wonderful place to work! The work hours are very flexible and the company truly cares about work/home life balance.
Great national student program to gain manufacturing experience while in school. Safety culture is forefront and a respectful environment is promoted.
It is a very diverse environment. Everyone is always ready to help each other with any questions they may have. Co workers always come with a smile on their face, ready to start the day with a positive attitude and ready to learn something new!
I was a college co-op in the Human Resources department and absolutely loved it. The HR managers were so nice and everyone is so willing to help you.
I have worked here for almost 4 years. As a woman there doesn’t seem to be much room for advancement. Men that I have started with have advanced while I am stuck in the same position. The pay is decent but not enough to support my family. The benefits are not very good so I don’t have health insurance. I’m hoping to go to college to better my future as well as my children’s.