About The Compass Group
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.22 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.22 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.22 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.22 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.22 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.22 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.22 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.22 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.22 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.22 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.22 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.22 responses
The Compass Group Reviews
Low pay, definitely not a living wage. A disgruntled co-worker made me feel unsafe after threatening me and management did nothing about it. Little room for change, a corporate structure. They do some things better than others. Definitely better ethics and quality than a fast food job, but that's not saying much! Overall, for a larger company, I'd like to see better wage increases over time for employees that stay on. Not nickel and dime-ing hard-working employees that have been there a while and shouldn't have to work overtime or a second job every week to make ends meet.
Compass Group is a mother company that is an umbrella for over 30 food Service companys. The employee benefits are awesome and plentiful. They offer an employee benefits hub offering a wide range of discounts. The company has flexible hours where anybody can find the right position for them selves. Also the potential for a raise is renewed annually!
My first position with Compass after my ten plus years in retail. I am a Hospitality Supervisor and feel like my work is fulfilling by working with the best in the industry, along with the challenges at one of the world biggest arboretums, Longwood Gardens. Compass Group and Restaurant Associates are a combination of Hospitality and Food Service brands that work with big accounts like Longwood Gardens, Google or The Met.