About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Food & Beverage, Restaurant, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.16 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.16 responses
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Reviews
I liked the environment and work vibe. Customers are loyal and friendly. There is not really much to work up to unless you would like to be a site manager. Employees usually get a discount on products and a free drink on shift, before, and after. The customers are usually loyal customers due to Starbucks being a big chain. I enjoy that Coffee Bean uses powders instead of syrups because the drinks taste 100% better. The ice cubes there are also a huge plus and is what keeps some customers coming back.
Working at Coffee Bean was an incredible experience. My coworkers were amazing and the culture at our store was relaxed. I really enjoyed how much The Coffee Bean cares about educating it's employees on the product. We would often watch videos (paid, during work) that were fun and informational. I think that this is a fantastic job to have while in high school or college. It was flexible, low-key, and fun. They used the Dayforce app to make trading shifts easy, so the schedule was extremely flexible.
The work environment is fast but still very fun! I enjoy all my teammates and I enjoy helping guests with products. Unfortunately I feel that the breaks are too short, so a 15 minute break on a short shift would be helpful.