About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Food & Beverage, Restaurant, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.19 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.19 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.19 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.19 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.19 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.19 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.19 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.19 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.19 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.19 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.19 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.19 responses
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Reviews
Wonderful company to work for! I got hired as a barista and 6 months into the job, I got promoted to a Shift Supervisor and I can honestly say that was the best thing I could have done! I love learning about coffee! They had so much information to learn from and I became very well versed in the Coffee World. I was on a road to become a General Manager for a store but that is the one thing they could improve on. They need a structured way of organizing internal promotions within the company.
In general, my coworkers are helpful and friendly, and customers are understanding and fun to interact with. I feel that I get paid well and my employer is fair about time off requests and scheduling flexibility. My schedule is, however, very hectic and I work vastly different hours every day. Some of our equipment does not function how it is meant to and I have been burned multiple times as a result.
I liked the environment and work vibe. Customers are loyal and friendly. There is not really much to work up to unless you would like to be a site manager. Employees usually get a discount on products and a free drink on shift, before, and after. The customers are usually loyal customers due to Starbucks being a big chain. I enjoy that Coffee Bean uses powders instead of syrups because the drinks taste 100% better. The ice cubes there are also a huge plus and is what keeps some customers coming back.