The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Reviews

Great cause to work for, but because the organization is so big, it is cumbersome and slow in it's processes and hard to be a low-level member and navigate the systems.
Working for the Church is Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has been a great experience! I did an internship with them and I learned so much on my field, and felt so secure doing it. Their facilities are very well kept, employees are kind and respectable, and employers are personable and friendly. They really care about all the people working for them. I’m now looking for other jobs with them because I loved the experience!
They are so good to me, and I love the schedule and people I work with. They are flexible and it's such a positive and uplifting environment.
Start Your Review of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
During my time working here in the US, working for the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is being a really good experience. I have learned new things for my personal, professional, and spiritual life. Everyday feels like I'm back in the mission field.One of the best place that I have worked :)
The environment is great if you like quiet but friendly. Everyone here gets a long pretty well and does well at conflict resolution. They highly encourage work life balance and the amount of PTO you can earn is well beyond what most people need. The insurance has unbeatable premiums however finding someone in the network can be pain. There are a lot of other little benefits as well like employee discounts, etc. Pay isn't great but the benefits help make up for it.
I work specifically at the Missionary Training Center in Provo Utah. The staff and employees are the best people you will ever find. They are all so kind and friendly. Everything is very professional and it is a fantastic work environment.
A very fair and smart corporation! It is a great place to work, especially because of how religious the majority of the workers are. This creates a unity and commonality that's interesting to see.
I have been working for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for a couple months now and I'm happy to say that the atmosphere is great. The environment is always great and the people you work with are always willing to help in any way possible.
I enjoy the comradery and that the customers are also very nice. Working here has been helpful for my career experience. The job has also worked well with me and my family.
i love "working" for the church it is and has been the best thing that has happened in my life so far, i am serving a mission for the church and it has been a great two year experience! i would not change a thing!
It's a great place to be. They are good people and they really care about what they do. I only work part-time for them, but there are opportunities to go full-time.
I love what the church does for me personally and also seeing what it does for others. I've seen it first hand change people's lives for the better. It's helped people come closer to God. And it is a great organization where you can feel like you belong somewhere.
Great Place to work. Very accepting atmosphere and the benefits are top-notch. Supervisors actually care about you as a person and are quick to show appreciation for a good job done.
This is by far the BEST place I have worked! Everyone is so nice and friendly. The atmosphere is wonderful. The cafeteria provides some of the best meals I've ever tasted. Without fail, every morning that I happen to be walking into the building at the same time as someone else, they'll hold the door open for me. That just goes to show how awesome the employees are. It's a wonderful place!
I love working for a great cause. I wish there could be better communication and a more clear head of the company to make final decisions and move production forward at a more efficient rate.
I have loves serving in this Church and strongly encourage all others to do the same. It brings happiness and joy into your life. You grow in all aspects both internally and externally. This has changed my life more than anything else could.
It has been a great opportunity to work here, one of the best places to work of you gave a family. You must be willing to work well and always try to be the best you can, you also need to take care of the way you behave inside and outside of work.
Start Your Review of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Working at the MTC in Provo is an amazing experience. You get to work with missionaries and other young BYU students from all over the world. Hours and environment are great!
A great place to work, everyone cares about the work, and largely have the same goals. The church really cares about the employees as individuals, and their lives.