About The Cheesecake Factory
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 84 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.84 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.84 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.84 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.84 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.84 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.84 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.84 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.84 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.84 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.84 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.84 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.84 responses
The Cheesecake Factory Reviews
All my coworkers have been great, and there is definitely a family feel to the workplace culture. Managers don't always show much initiative in implementing positive changes throughout the workplace. I would open up a more direct line of communication between employees and managers. I would also encourage managers to be vigilant in ensuring the workplace is a safe and comfortable one for people of all races, genders, and backgrounds. However, all of my managers have been great with scheduling- you're really able to make a schedule that suits your needs. It allows me to balance work with the rest of my busy life, which I love! I also love the varied locations available for transfer, and the many opportunities to grow and advance within the company. I feel like there is always something new for me to learn at the Cheesecake Factory!
Honestly, they weren't lying when they made The Cheesecake Factory one of Fortune's Best Companies to work for. The hours are very flexible with your schedule, allowing you to maintain life while making adequate money. The staff is amazing. With a mixture of such diverse, motivated individuals, it's never a boring day when coming in for a shift. Wish the managers were a little bit more grateful in giving our better sections, but overall the best waitress job I've had so far!
The Cheesecake Factory offers a great opportunity to make consistent money as a server. Business is consistent and it is easy (compared to a lot of restaurants) to predict how much money you will make on a given day. There have been many changes is management during my time with the company, which has presented struggles. The management team could stand to be a more united front. I believe the restaurant workers deserve to have access to a fridge or cooler to store snacks/meals during their shifts and a break room to sit and rest/eat.