The Bank of New York Mellon Reviews

very friendly atmosphere. All associates act in a professional manner. Casual dressed environment. People are very helpful. Managers go above and beyond for you.
I enjoy working for this company. The benefits are great. I also like my managers and the team I am on. They are very lenient with picking your hours.
At BNY Mellon I feel safe to express my opinions and be a diverse person. I feel that my coworkers respect me and share their knowledge with me openly. I enjoy the work-life balance here at BNY Mellon, especially the ability to work from home. It is parent friendly, as well as cross-generational and multi-cultural. I enjoy my job and feel that I contribute positively to society here. I enjoy my benefits such as on-site physical therapy and wellness center, as well as the corporate library. Joining the BNY Mellon team was the best career decision I've made thus far.
Start Your Review of The Bank of New York Mellon
Upper management truly cares about the company and its employees. They really value diversity and inclusion as well. A new CEO within the last year has caused some restructuring internally but in a good way.
The management had favorites and are discouraging to others. There is a lack of growth opportunities unless you are willing to relocate.

The overall culture in the office inhibits growth among the employees.
NOT WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. MY DEPT IS BEHIND TECHNOLOGY WISE AND REMOTE WORK IS NOT AVAILABLE. A LOT OF PRINTING PAPER FOR THINGS THAT COULD BE DONE VIA SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS.
I am currently still employed at BNY Mellon. The managers are welcoming to help employees grow. They encourage the employees to continue their education with tuition reimbursement. That is allowing me to grow personally and professionally.
Twenty Years and still an interesting career. The clients keep my career interesting and satisfying. Technology is a main focus to satisfying client's needs.
i like working here. that place is very neat and clean. working in place always very overwhelming. people are not friendly but they dont mind answering your questions if u have one. i like to work here a couple of more years.
It has been a great experience working for a bank. I have learned of many banks and how to engage with my work place. I would like for the company to make easier ways to ship out the work efficiently.