About The Bank of New York Mellon
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 10 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.10 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
The Bank of New York Mellon Reviews
At BNY Mellon I feel safe to express my opinions and be a diverse person. I feel that my coworkers respect me and share their knowledge with me openly. I enjoy the work-life balance here at BNY Mellon, especially the ability to work from home. It is parent friendly, as well as cross-generational and multi-cultural. I enjoy my job and feel that I contribute positively to society here. I enjoy my benefits such as on-site physical therapy and wellness center, as well as the corporate library. Joining the BNY Mellon team was the best career decision I've made thus far.
very friendly atmosphere. All associates act in a professional manner. Casual dressed environment. People are very helpful. Managers go above and beyond for you.
I am currently still employed at BNY Mellon. The managers are welcoming to help employees grow. They encourage the employees to continue their education with tuition reimbursement. That is allowing me to grow personally and professionally.