Texas Juvenile Justice Department Reviews

Less politics between staff. No room to really grow position are given to who higher ups want to get them not who earn or deserve them.
I like being here knowing that what I do is making a difference and an impact in these kids lives. Working here has made me see the value of IT and how it can impact my community, employees, and the children that come through TJJD. I am proud of the organization and how it has progressed through the years, and the progression that is still occurring daily.
This job is very trying at times but can also be very rewarding. You will learn many sides of the juvenile justice system while here and will gain great insight to the criminal justice field.
Start Your Review of Texas Juvenile Justice Department
I have grown a lot at the agency. I believe some supervisors need to work on their communicating skills and be willing train others.
This is a God sent in more ways than one. I love my job and the people I work with. Our mission is to promote public safety, support victim's rights, and increase the accountability of youth and families while providing quality services and resources.