About Texas Juvenile Justice Department
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
Texas Juvenile Justice Department Reviews
I like being here knowing that what I do is making a difference and an impact in these kids lives. Working here has made me see the value of IT and how it can impact my community, employees, and the children that come through TJJD. I am proud of the organization and how it has progressed through the years, and the progression that is still occurring daily.
This is a God sent in more ways than one. I love my job and the people I work with. Our mission is to promote public safety, support victim's rights, and increase the accountability of youth and families while providing quality services and resources.
This job is very trying at times but can also be very rewarding. You will learn many sides of the juvenile justice system while here and will gain great insight to the criminal justice field.