About Texas Instruments
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.8 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.8 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.8 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.8 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.8 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.8 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.8 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.8 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.8 responses
Texas Instruments Reviews
I love the culture at Texas Instruments. Everyone is about Saftey, Quality, and Speed in that order. It's a great environment to work in. There are so many people at the compay with 30+ years, that lets you know that the company is doing something right. The employees are so passionate about what they do, no matter the field. Effort is given. The company is driven to succeed and be the best. There are always new things the company is incorporating in the culture to better the quality of work.
It's great company with good benefits but they keep you as a temporary agent for very long before they actually hire you as a permanent employee. Schedule is not flexible which is somehow under stable because everybody scheduled is made based on other workers availably. Good pay but the company has funds to give better pay .
The work/life balance is great. The environment is very challenging and rewarding at the same time. Managers are flexible and have an open door policy. Visibility to upper management is encouraged and great performances typically end up with promotion opportunities.