Tetra Tech Reviews

Work/life balance at Tetra Tech was great as well as the stability of the job was very good. However, compensation wasn't enough to live in New York City.
The people who work here are passionate about what they do and detail oriented when competing tasks.
I think Tetra Tech has a lot going for it. They do some incredible work around the world. In the division that I work for I think a lot about the culture could be improved. I don't think that the benefits are competitive within the industry and the lack of a clear path or plan for advancement within the company is surprising. I would love to see them adopt more progressive leave policies. Many industries are shifting to unlimited paid time off and finding that employees actually take less time off but feel greater levels of happiness and reduced stress from those policies. I think that they need to update their business practices for the modern workforce. It would also be nice if there were benefits that working parents could take advantage of such as on-site childcare facilities, or child care subsidies, or even student loan assistance. I would rather see those benefits than have stock purchase options.
Start Your Review of Tetra Tech
This company has provided me an exceptional first job one at which I can see myself at for the remainder of my career. I am comfortable and have been since my initial interview. I am supported and encouraged yet challenged.