About Tesla Motors
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 28 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.28 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.28 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.28 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.28 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.28 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.28 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.28 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.28 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.28 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.28 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.28 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.28 responses
Tesla Motors Reviews
Tesla Motors and newly added Tesla Energy is a wonderful job. I enjoy working with a company that is both innovative, and community driven. The goal has been set and we all work hard to push the dream. To be part of the movement geared towards bettering our environment through technology is a big deal. Another great part about working with Tesla is that it appeals to so many people. Most think that Tesla is just cars but we do so much more. It opens the conversation to how they can be a part of the solution to better our world.
Tesla was a wonderful company to work for in today's world. They are truly changing the world, and as an employee, I was able to be a part of that! It is some of the hardest work you will ever do, but it is incredibly rewarding.
Currently a production lead. Days are long but the work schedule is nice, when you actually get the schedule you're supposed to. Mandatory overtime happens occasionally (my first few month working there were mandatory 60 hour weeks at minimum) but the pay is competitive and the benefits are swell. However, Giga 1 in NV is located along a very dangerous highway, with an extremely high death rate per capita. Sometimes you'll be stuck in traffic four hours because of an accident. Actually it's quite often.