Teladoc Inc. Reviews

I like the opportunities, bonuses, and the overall experience is a great place to work. Policies are in place where you cannot have any paper, cell phones, and etc that would compromise security and HIPAA. There’s free coffee, ice machine, gym, mothers room, and other perks to working here. They do recognize you monthly and are awarded for performance quarterly.
its great i would recommended working here and using teladoc's service as needed. Great work environment
Teladoc is a great company to work for offering great benefits, pay, work environment, career opportunities, and leaders that understand that we are all human. I enjoy how easy it is to complete the job all while providing a much needed and appreciated service to our members!
Start Your Review of Teladoc Inc.
Teladoc is a great company for entry level students just to get their foot through the door. The company is constantly expanding so internal job opportunities are always available. Personally, I've been promoted twice in the two years that I've been here. I've gotten a real feel of what corporate America is like and I can say I'm not a fan of it but it's a great way to get the experience.