About Team Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
Team Health Reviews
I like my workplace, it is stable and a good job. Most people there are educated and work hard. It runs efficiently and offers what I need in a job. Team Health is a good company to work for. They offer flexible scheduling. The hours are long but what medical/hospital does not work long hours??
There is definte discord amongst the employees and protocols in place. During my time I have had to deal with so many issues of disrepect and unprofessionalism. There is a huge gap when it comes to protocols of patient care between staff members and lack of professionalism amongst a few of the physicians with regards to treatment of other staff members and patients.
TeamHealth offers great benefits for all staff. The doctors really benefit from working for TeamHealth instead of the hospital. There are plenty of incentives offered as well as smooth sailing due to administrative help.