Target Optical Reviews

It feels like your working with close friends and family, and everyone is always so friendly and professional.
In the state of Florida, you're highly undervalued if you're not licensed. Although, the workload is equivalent, if not greater than the LDOs, you'll hard-pressed to be find recognition or opportunities to move up by your superiors. If you're interested in gaining an education in optical sciences, try to work for private practice.
Work with my school schedule has always been hard since each semester is different. However each semester and with its changes my job is willing to adapt to my ever changing availability. We also get a discount on glasses so you can always be seen wearing the cutest trends.
Start Your Review of Target Optical
Management cares about its team. They try hard to make sure you are equipped to do your job as well as enjoy it. Typically, the teams at each of the stores are very friendly and are willing to help you if you come across a problem. Compensation can vary based on experience. A lot of times they will hire people as part-time employees, but if the store has good sales, it isn't hard to move into a full-time position if that is what you are looking for. They try to promote from within by giving outstanding employees management training. Once you have been there for a year, you are eligible to take part in events with their charity called OneSight. These events are held worldwide.
Great teamwork and customers are encountered everyday. The leadership given makes day to day engagements fun and reliable information. Our product at Target Optical brings in customers that have a fun, creative and hip attitude towards the frames they choose for themselves. Compared to LensCrafters, their one pair is equivalent in price to two pairs of glasses at Target Optical. We have a great team of doctors as well. They encourage me with my studies to become an Optometrist myself. Always answering my questions on what Optometry schools offer what and what classes will benefit me while I'm taking my undergrad. Target Optical keeps my mission of becoming an eye doctor right on track.