Tallahassee Memorial Hospital Reviews

I absolutely love working at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital. I previously worked on the cancer unit and now currently work on the Pediatric Floor. The nurses and other staff that work there are absolutely incredible and super supportive.
I like working here. I worked here when I lived in Tallahassee previously and they were my first choice when I moved back to the area. My previous manager was a true leader and not just a boss. I would like to see competitive pay because they are the lowest paying hospital in this region. They provide an excellent benefits package for employees. They give you three different choices for health insurance with different premium rates. Overall, I would recommend them for employment. They, also, offer tuition reimbursement for medical related degrees. My current major is a biology degree so I am unable to participate in the tuition reimbursement program.
Working at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, I feel like a valued part of a collaborative team. The organization is growing at a super fast rate and it is exciting for me to get to be a part of that development. The culture is organic and there is a tremendous focus it seems to always improve upon it, which I appreciate. I also don't feel like just a number.
Start Your Review of Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Tallahassee Memorial Hospital is such a wonderful place to work. The pay is above average and the benefits are amazing. The Administration is so accommodating when you have an emergency or need time off. The only thing I would change is the work hours, they can be tough sometimes, especially going to school at night.
its very big and love the people that comes in and out of the hospital they are nice.The hospital is expanding for better service and faster. The location is at a very well needed spot.
TMH is a great place to work. Currently they are building a new surgical center that is going to be state of the art. There is always some form of employee event or appreciation going on. I believe that this helps build employee moral and make employees feel appreciated.
TMH is a good place for students looking for more exposure in the health field. There are plenty of great learning opportunities here.
Wonderful experience. Loved the benefits, better pay than competitors offer. It was a great choice to work at TMH and i am glad that i did.
TMH is a wonderful place to work. If you are starting out in healthcare, then TMH is a great place to begin. The growth of your medical experience and knowledge at TMH will only be limited by yourself.
Its a great place to work and learn. Everyone is patient a extremely helpful. There has never been a time where I felt alone or overlooked. I came in knowing absolutely nothing about the duties of a medical assistant, but because of the wonderful nurses and doctors I work with I have become very knowledgeable.
I love the activities we have here, the ceo shows his appreciation and its always room for promotion