About T. Rowe Price Group Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
T. Rowe Price Group Inc. Reviews
Firstly, the company is very diverse and I love that! The support and professionalism is great. TRP has such a welcoming and warm atomsphere were everyone at the firm matters. I can say I’d recommend this firm to anyone for who is looking for employment.
I join the firm after doing an internship. The internship experience had allowed to determine to stay for full-time. However, the full-time is little different. Seems to me that their career development, room for growth is minimal. But, the company does have great healthcare and 401k benefits which why many people is reluctant to leave. The company's culture is very friendly, but that is usually true for large corporations.
Excellent company with great opportunities! Headquartered in Baltimore. Fantastic reputation in investment management.