About Sysco Corporation
Delivery & Warehousing, Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 8 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.8 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.8 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.8 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.8 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.8 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.8 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.8 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.8 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.8 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.8 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.8 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.8 responses
Sysco Corporation Reviews
Everyone bullies each other, and after speaking to HR about it things only got worse for me. There are no opportunities for growth and they do not like time off. I got asked to leave my doctors appoint to come back and work because no one felt like doing my share of work while I was gone. I also was told that pumping milk during my break was unsanitary and I lost my legally mandated pumping area. The only benefits would be that the work was extremely easy and you get discounts on food products.
I worked for Sysco from 2001-2014. 2001-2007 in a warehouse, 2007-2014 as a CDL class A delivery driver in Michigan. They have a high rate of pay and I enjoyed the paychecks, but unhealthy expectations for productivity rate. I saw a very high turnover rate, and not very much focus on the retention of employees. I have great work ethic which is probably why I stayed there so long, but not many people stay very long.
Management was outdated and toxic. Very poor leadership. Blamed staff without taking a look at themselves. treated drivers and union employees poorly which made it difficult as a middle management.