Synovus Financial Corporation Reviews

I enjoyed my manager a lot. She was very easy to get along with and very understanding when it came to needing time off. The job itself was fast paced when there was work to do (and normally there was work to do). The only suggestion I would change is less micromanaging especially for those people who get work done and over exceed work goals.
Good company and good pay just limited growth within the company. Some privacy violations and the only way to grow is if you get everyone to like you.
Synovus is a great company to work for. They could provided better training of their systems. Location is great for commuting not for lunch though. Renovations to made the environment more conducive for working there.
Start Your Review of Synovus Financial Corporation
I enjoy the atmosphere and my coworkers. This employer has been kind and accepting and continues to challenge me in a positive manner.
I enjoy working for this company! They have given me the opportunity to learn new skills and grow in management. I am excited to see where this position will lead me in the upcoming years!
A very strong "team" culture within the branches. All new employees feel welcomed and as if they are part of the family. At the location I work, we have morning huddles where we discuss our goals as a branch and as individuals. During this time we make coffee and sometimes breakfast for one another. It really feels like home.