No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.7 responses
- of employees say the company is not very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
I love how Symantec promotes working and learning from others and how there are always opportunities for growth. They never limit you based on what you know or want to know. If employees are burned out, bored with what they are doing, or interested in a different aspect of the company, Symantec is always willing and supportive to help open doors to individual success. Symantec's company culture does annoy me at times, I feel like corporate makes decisions without talking to lower level management and employees that are on the front line who will be most affected by their decisions. Corporate just feels too far removed from the customer and the people that matter most: the employees that work for them. Employees feel expendable. But, if you want to grow and learn, this is definitely the place!
You can learn to do whatever you want at Symantec and managers will almost always get you the resources you need to learn and grow at the company. Upper management has had a lot of turnover which has caused a lot of instability within the company, but Symantec loves helping their employees accomplish their dreams and goals. Symantec is always offering ways to help employees get the most out of their job experience.
Symantec is an alright company. They have average benefits, management could be better, but the work location is convenient and it is an easy job. They do not support "sick pay", however. They combine sick pay with vacation pay. They also have a annoying occurrence policy and you cannot use unplanned PTO.