Sykes Enterprises Reviews

I love this company they encourage me to further my education and to climb up within the company. They even worked with me when my toddler was hospitalized so that I could be with him and still keep my job.
Fast-paced, stressful, and non-stop. Lots of great people, but an emotionally and mentally draining place to work.
It's being good overall. I like work from home . This is a good company to work for . you can pick your hours. Every week you have your schedule.
Start Your Review of Sykes Enterprises
The company is constantly changing the way things are ran. They say you get a raise after a certain amount of time but the raise never comes. When you go to human resources about it they say to leave them alone. The supervisors constantly yell at you and don't treat everybody the same. Don't get sick or have family get sick cause you get written up for it. You don't get feed back on ways to improve.
I liked the Work From Home experience very much. Sykes is a leader for W@H opportunities compared to 2 other W@H jobs I have had. I did not like that I was allowed to apply as P/T, brought on as P/T and when hired permanently I was told P/T hours are not offered. Wasted my time.
Being able to work from home give me the freedom to also go to school. I am able to have a flexible schedule that can work around my classes. I don't have to add extra hours to my day to get dressed for work or deal with driving.
Very nice management team, coworkers are helpful and very fun. I enjoy the freedom of not being co-managed. My job is very fun and easy. I love what i do and wouldn't trade it to find a new job for nothing in the world. Its amazing being able to grow and learn from others while working.
I LOVE WORKING AT SYKES. ITS A VERY FUN, FRIENDLY AND UPBEAT ENVIORNMENT TO WORK IN. I LOVE THAT THEY HAVE SO MANY BENEFITS THAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES SUCH AS AFLAC, WHICH CAME IN HANDY WHEN I GOT INTO MY CAR ACCIDENT LAST YEAR AND HAD TO BE OUT FROM WORK AND WAS INCURRING ALL OF THOSE MEDICAL BILLS.
Your experience at Sykes will all depend on how much effort you're putting in. If your stats are good then you have more benefits and incentives and makes your managers and superiors want to help/assist you in whatever you need. If you're not putting in the effort then your experience will not be as good.
I like the experience and family orientation of the work place but could be a little more organized. Upon, trying to get hired you get so many different expectations and answers. That you are not sure what is right.
They can really improve on management. It is unfair. They apply favoritism to advancing in that facility. That’s why the turnover rate is so high.
The pay is great, They keep switching the calls you take every few months and you change teams like every six months.
they are the most professional and best work from home organization in the world. it eliminates driving,spending money on gas and peace from the comfort of your own home. the pay is not good but their reputation and medical benefits are.
You really don't get much training. Or at least not 1 on 1. They hire and fire like the people are dispensiable without any coaching or guidance after throwing you out to deal with customers without proper training. Money is low for the position, but you are working for big name companies. Only Sykes takes their cut first.
The company that I work for has a brick and mortal jobs and virtual jobs as well. I am a virtual employee and really loves my job. I started back in 2017 and is currently still there. I enjoyed resolving customers issues.
It was a great experience working there. I learned a lot. Unfortunately, I will be getting laid off next month. However, I am very happy with the experience and the opportunities I had to move up.
While it’s nice to be able to work from home and not have to drive. They don’t give you all the training you need. It’s hard to reach out to supervisors. They don’t give sick pay and trying to get a day off is difficult. They don’t pay what other similar companies do.
Start Your Review of Sykes Enterprises
High turnover, rapid chance for improvement, non-competitive pay and deconstructed work environment.
Sykes is a great company to work for and they have great benefits. I am on their work at home program. Everyone is helpful and kind. They have a great support system and believe and excellent customer support. It is easy to advance at this company as well. Very good benefits and growth opportunities.
This company does not take care of their employees, or honor their third party contacts with the companies they perform customer service for. They also under pay their employees for all the positions, and training they put their employees through. There are also far to many security risks with their work computers which more often or not lead to customer account detail links.