About Sykes Enterprises
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 30 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.30 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.30 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.30 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.30 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.30 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.30 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.30 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.30 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.30 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.30 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.30 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.30 responses
Sykes Enterprises Reviews
Was an interesting experience. Be prepared to face angry or disgruntled clients. If you are tec savy, this might be a good fit for you. NOT a good job for a college student. WILL NOT WORK WITH YOUR COLLEGE SCHEDULE!
I love working at Sykes! Its a great environment. Good people, willing to work with you. You don't have to sell anything, its all customer service and they train you well.
Overall, I had a great experience working for Sykes Enterprises. There are a lot of perks such as regular prizes and drawings, Taco Tuesdays, Pizza Fridays, etc. With my particular location, we were transitioning from Frontier Communication to Sykes. This transition resulted in a lot of disorganization and because there are a lot of policies and procedures to navigate around it would take a lot of time for these things to get resolved.