Swedish Medical Center Reviews

I have been working in the primary care setting over over 2 years now.
The majority of the patients are great, every so often you'll get someone who seems to be having a bad day and just wants to take it out on someone, so you become the punching bag.
Our clinic administrator wears a cape, I swear. She is the most passionate, wonderful, supportive, and caring supervisor I have ever had the privilege to work with.
HUGE RED FLAGS though, staffing is a MAJOR issue. We are over worked, stressed out, and there is no support from upper management (clinic admin & supervisor help how they can) as far as getting positions posted and fill in temps or floats.
Good company to work for. College tuition assistance options. Good benefits package and compensation.
My journey at Swedish Medical Group has been a great one, I’ve worked here for 3 years, and am incredibly happy with the company. This is a great company to grow within, they promote with in more often then not. I have been given two promotions to better positions each time. They truly believing in growing your goals and aspirations. The benefits package is unbeatable. I’ve had some exceptional managers over the years. They truly believe in best practice and evidence based practice.
Start Your Review of Swedish Medical Center
Its a great place for learning.. Leadership needs better understanding of how to provide good health care rather then just look at it as a business.
Workplace is chronically understaffed due to budgetary issues. Otherwise a great healthcare institution.
I have been with this company for close to 5 years. Overall I enjoy my time here, enjoy my coworkers and my department.
Lots of good benefits for the staff, and good hours to work. Growth in the work field needs improvements. Very good patient care from everyone doesn't matter the position. Great management.
Excellent growth and high risk pregnancy exposure for working in obstetrics. Many smart minds working interdisciplinarily, charged by evidenced based practice. There is a strong culture of accountability, however managers are very corporate and have lost their touch with nurses and other staff. Some staff need to be help more accountable for keeping up skills.