Surgical Care Affiliates Reviews

I have never worked at a workplace where I feel like I am a true part of a team. The only place I see could improve is the number of cases could increase to ensure full 40 hour work weeks
They have been so flexible with me, to provide a remote work position, and a team that is incredibly helpful to answer questions and provide assistance as needed. I feel that SCA really tries to take care of their employees and make them feel valued.
Alaska Surgery Center was a wonderful place to work. I woke up every morning excited that I was doing something unique and beneficial to myself and others. Wages were slightly lower than other healthcare organizations in the area, but the benefits made up for that by far. Lunch was often given, retirement was fully vested immediately and had great matching, PTO accrual was rapid and the workplace environment as a whole was great.
Start Your Review of Surgical Care Affiliates
Surgical Care Affiliates has offered me great opportunities for advancement. I am thankful for having such great team members and lead who have helped me learn and progress after college.
Working here is one of the best career decisions I have ever made. I have learned so much about business in the medical world. This company facilitates growth, teamwork, and a drive to improve healthcare in America. I love this place!
I loved my job and the company until leadership changed. They seem to promote a culture of favoritism and employee harassment. Areas are micromanaged by staff not knowledgeable enough to understand their Job. Or the importance of treating staff with respect. Family and friends are continuously hired and promoted. HR is not on site and does nothing to protect the teammates.
Well run surgical center with great employees. Lunch was provided and I found management to be very helpful in accommodating my transition from hospital PACU to outpatient PACU. Not to mention benefits for part time employees and free lunch.
I am a new hire and I have been treated with nothing but respect, kindness & helpfulness from my fellow associates. I enjoy coming to work and learning something new every day. My manager broke down the new hire process step by step and look forward to my future with SCA.