No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.11 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.11 responses
Great company for fresh out of school cosmetologist! They dont push you right into servicing and instead they have training for you for cut and color. Management needs a littlw bit of work but nothing crazy. Payment needs to jncrease because they rely on “metric system” i believe is what they call it. For slow locations it is very hard to rely on it to make good money.
Supercuts is a great company to work for, they strive to inspire stylist to build by continuing education within the company and using techniques that help maintain and strengthen talents as a stylist. Supercuts provides opportunities for growth and offers a flexible work schedule which can be important in today’s busy world. Supercuts has an amazing team of educators and manager who always put the best interest of their stylist first.
The educational seminars offered through SuperCuts is superb on cutting! The color line is lacking to say the least and the local management is struggling to balance their personal lives and their work obligations.