About SunTrust Banks
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 25 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.25 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.25 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.25 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.25 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.25 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.25 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.25 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.25 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.25 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.25 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.25 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.25 responses
SunTrust Banks Reviews
I have been working in banking for 14 years and SunTrust is by far one of the best employers I have ever had the pleasure of working for. SunTrust is true to their commitment to guide clients and teammates to financial well being. Competitive pay, great benefits and home life balance coupled with sales integrity make SunTrust Bank one of the best employers on earth!
This was the best bank to work for until about three years ago when impossible sales goals were implemented. If you do not meet these goals, keep your resume updated. If you are empathetic and compassionate, you can obtain your clientele's trust in turn produce sales! If you have a strong sales approach and focus solely on your monthly goals... Well... That does not work for the type of clients that are set in their "personal" experiences. This will set you up for failure.
Management is extremely comprehensive and supportive of every teammate situation. The environment is amazing; every month there is a different activity that involves some competition and potlucks. Teammates are the best aspect of the work, everyone projects great energy towards the rest of the team, which many times may fix your day. Momentum OnUp is a great program that allows absolutely everyone take a real approach to their personal financial status, and how to improve it. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla