Stillwater Medical Center Reviews

I love working for SMC. My supervisor is great, she really times the time to listen to my concerns and ideas. When the pandemic started my job position became unavailable and they opened up a lot of positions for not only me, but several people to be able to keep their jobs which was awesome.
As a long term employee I have been able to advance in my skills and knowledge. It is not just a job that I have to go to - it is a family. We all work to build each other up and no one person or position is better or less than the next.
Anything is better than the EVS department is poorly managed. The work itself is not hard it could be a great job but, the environment is not the best in the department. The hospital itself as a whole is a great atmosphere several great people are willing to help you succeed.
Start Your Review of Stillwater Medical Center
Stillwater medical group is a great place to work. The managers really care about you and truly listen to what you have to say. My co workers are great and always willing to help each other out. I Bring my children there ad patients and they love it. It's very family friendly. All the pediatric providers are extremely competent and very willing to teach!
I love working here. Everyone is so friendly while giving the best patient care experience imaginable.
Management is uniquely caring of their employees and helping the community. It is a great place to be a part of.